Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a day....


Now's almost 11 pm...
Just msging with Xi Wei, telling me that tmr having training at school....
And I asked where is she and she said on the way home from Kepong....
And no need to ask, I know that they have a game in Kepong... I'm so down....
Can't join the game... What can I do... Dad don't let me join anything game except for school game....
Honestly, I'm so jealous tht they can go anywhere they like and do anything they want.....
Maybe one or two more weeks, they going to play the Sin Chew game... And again, I can't join...
I'm really really sad and down.... (EMO)
Maybe emoing is really been natural to me.... Anything I wanna do is been rejected from my family...... What I can do is sit down at a corner and maybe cry??.....
Haizz....
Maybe this is all for today.....



总是爱着你
Lai Mun <3

No comments: