Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pissed Offf.......

Today I'm so damn unlucky and pissed off!!!!
This morning, I keep on receiving the same call from a dunno what indian little girl!!!!
I so pissed off!!!
Then I went training in school with xi wei, rachel c, su ean and meet with shalini and the others in school.
After some training, we play game together. Then me and connie were damn unhappy cz we same team with shalini..... >.< style="color:#ffffcc;">I got the ball and it was so clear so I run as fast as I can to the basket and when I wanna layup the time!!! Su ean came from the back and 'ter' hit me and I fell down and crush~~~~~~~ My whole body were crush towards the 'tiang' and I sprainge my hand....... **#$%^&* OMG!!! It was so painfullllll!!!! Then the game imediately stop and I walk to the shade.... My hand was like f^&)% PAIN!!!! They said that they saw I hit my head towards the tiang but I didn't feel anything...... Except my damn hand........ It's freaking' PAIN!! U know!!! OMG>..~~!!!!!
Then shalini spray some dunno what thing~ then only my hand decreases my pain.....
I'm gonna kill SU EAN!!!!
Then after tht they all continue playing with some guys....
Then we went mamak and I'm like a 'handicap' !!! #$%^&
I only can use 1 hand to eat and do what ever thing with only 1 hand!!!
OMG!! It's really really damn damn freaking" pain!!!!!
And now I'm writing this and it takes me forever!!
ARGH>>>!!!! I can't play ball for I think one or two weeks!!!!
I don't wanna be HANDICAP!!!
And I think this is all.... "CHAO"


总是爱着你 ~
Lai Mun <3

No comments: