Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today's BSB Game

Today very very very the happy!!!
This morning everyone was there!! We play bsb together!!!
At first I help my mom to post something near my school. Then on the way saw Nicholas!!
I don't really dare to talk to him lar... haha!! Shy shy mah!! No la!! Kiding only!!
Nicholas!!! swt swt.... Really wanna say hi!! ..... hahah!! @.@
After playing ball, we all went mamak!! Got connie, 2 Rachel, the Twinnie~ (EEiiiuu...), Xheeli, Wei Shan, and more la!! cannnot read all finish...
We eat until finish then the Connie start playing with those food~ EEIiUU damn disgusting!!
She playing with those curry and chillie the I also start playing di... lolz....
After that we went back 4/1 and I still saw Voon Ho, Nicholas, Jiatsin and more.... Then me, xiwei, rachel c, those three "kid" playing at the badminton court. And I' teaching Rachel how to drift... HAHA!! Sure la !! I so PRO!!! Joking joking.....
After that me and Rachel wanna go home then I say bye to Nicholas and Jiatsin but then no one respond !!! So angry !!! Then suddenly Nicholas wave hand then only I not angry!! HAHA!!!
THx for waving your hand Nicholas!! SWT.....
So, today's post until here only la!!
Chao~~!!


(Oh yeah, this is the road I went back home)


Laimun <3

No comments: