Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cameron Trip

In the holiday, I went to cameron. It was 3days 2night.
It wasn't really that bored~~ haha~~
I went there play woth cousins, mahjung and many more!!
On the way in the car, took some pics..Then, on the way we stop at a store near a farm, when I look down, it was very high!!
The farm's like those berteres, it was so soso awesome!!
A very long long time, we drove a the hill. And I goty volmit...
Haiz... I know I know, It was so disgusting....

When we reach there I saw the banglo, it was so awesome!! It got chimpney!!

OMG!!!! haha... first time mah.... I was so excited!!In the evening, I took a pic.

They are playing mahjong there... HAHA~~

We also had tea time!! I took a pic of it, it was a pancake!!

It was so delicious on top iwth the honey syrup!!


(sry... gtg... to be continue.... XD)


By Lai mun <3

No comments: