Thursday, August 13, 2009

OMG!!!

Long time no update my blog ... Sry yar~~
Cuase got exam... So tak boleh on com...
Last Monday i think... At the foyer c, Rajinder annouce that Jiat Sin has H1N1!!
At I was like : '' Huh~~ What??? what teacher said???!!" Then everyone was like shock!!!
Then Rachel C, she was sitting like two rows away from me, she was like : " LAI MUN!! J### S#N GOT H1N1 !!! "
I was like : "HUH??!!~~" Cz I can't hear what she said cz there was so noisy....
Then after a while, Xi Wei come to me.. Then she said : Lai Mun, your best friend kena H1N1..
"HUH~~!?? Who??!!" "Chan Jiat Sin"
I was SHOCK!! "WHAT??!!" Then I run towards her!!
I was damn scare cz saturday I still play Bsb with him!!! (refer before this post...)
Then after went back class, me and Rachel went to find Ray, cz that day he also got play with us...
Then we all talk talk talk... Damn scared you know!!!
Then now, end up Su Ean and Rachel home quarantine...
But me and Ray... Nothing lo... We din do anything....
No need scared la!!! ~~ HAHA~~


from: Lai Mun :)

No comments: