Saturday, July 11, 2009

Individual Challenge!!!

Today is the 1st day of the Individual Challenge... Whao!! So fun weh!!!But then.. got very little girls go only... ( fake one la sure )
Only got me, Rae K, Rae C, Connie, Alynna, Xi Wei, Xhee Li, Wei Shan, Su Ean....
Oh yeah!! And Natasha... Still got??? I don't think so...

Then the game start.. The girls start 1st with the 3P.
So... At the 1st round, our shooting not so well.
Then on the 2nd round... I think is more better...

After that... The result came out ::::

1st = Su Ean (always her.... >.<)

2nd = Lai Mun (meee!!! XD)

3rd = Connie (ermm... congradulation??)

Okay also la!! I got 2nd... But the next event!!

I MUST WIN HER!!!

YOU WAIT FOR ME SU EAN!!! (joking joking XD)

Haha!! That all lar!!!

BYE!!!




Lai Mun :)

No comments: