Monday, July 20, 2009

Individual Challenge (2th)

Last Sunday... I mean yesterday... Got the Individual Challenge!!!
It is a skill challenge, something like do many moves then the fastest wins...
At first, Mervin didn't know which group to start first.. Guys or Girls... Who you guys like??? SWT
And then he start with an idea that each group choose a ''wakil'' to play... (sixox, paper, stone)... sry... don't know how to spell.. XDXD
And then all of the girls, including me choose SU EAN... Woohooo!!!!
About guys... Aiman was the ''wakil''.. Theb the winner can choose themselves to start or the others.
WHat a winner!!!! SU EAN won all three!!!! HAHA!! So the guys start 1st!!
After sometime... girls turn.
At the 1st round, I'm the 1 with 56 seconds lead. The 2nd is Rachel C, she has a time of 57 seconds and the 3rd is Yi Sin, 58 seconds... (sry... SU EAN!! Don't have your name!!)
Then the second round I forgot all the people's time... Sorry guys!!!
But I remember something... That is I WON THE GAME!!!!
I GOT 55 SECONDSSS!!! HAHA!!!
SU EAN !!! I FINALY WON YOU!!!! hehe!!

No comments: