Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun and Sad!!

Today evening we have a basketball training in school.
HHHOOOOTTT!!!!!!!!! The weather was very hot!! Until an egg can cooked!!!!
I and all my friends... and also boys were suffering under a hot hot sun... haiz..
But luckily, about half an hour later it became cooler...
After a while, coach call us to find a partner, I was the only one that very unlucky... I had to choose XXXXXX .... haiz... wat a bad day...
After that, we started to do the exercise. About two to three minutes later, it rains!!!! I wanted to thank the GOD because I no need to face her again!!!!!
Thanks GOD!!!!!!!
When I came home... My mom and my brother had already went to my aunt house...
Arg!!!!! I was very mad that I cannot go because my aunt just bought a new dog...
And I can't go there to play with it!!!! AARRGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But never mind... At least I still had a very fun training this evening...

Lai Mun :)

1 comment:

Teh Wei Chen said...

come on....put a chat box in ur blog......if not, how will u expect me to chat wif u?XD...anyway miss u loads